The HydroTilt, the much loved dependable chair, encourages optimum posture and pressure management whilst promoting comfort. This chair is suitable for a wide range of seating needs, in all domestic, health and care environments.
The HydroTilt is an effective seating solution for adults and children with the following conditions and postural challenges:
- Huntington’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Motor neurone disease
- Pelvic instability
- Increased thoracic kyphosis
- Increased lumbar lordosis
Free Movement and Total Configurability
The HydroTilt is offered in mini, small, medium and large sizes and is also modular in design ensuring that it can be easily tailored to the individual. With a range of accessories available it is a reliable chair that can be configured to different seating needs.
- A choice of back support, including flat, contoured and waterfall back rest cushions, and the option to add adjustable lateral support, ensures optimum trunk support for the user.
- Tilt-in-Space improves pelvic stability without affecting the user’s hip and knee angles, promotes energy management and encourages pressure redistribution.
- Integral pressure management with WaterCell Technology and adjustable seat depth encourages maximum support and equal weight distribution with the aim of reducing the risk of pressure injury.
- A negative angle leg rest facilitates standing and offers a more comfortable seating position for users with tight hamstring muscles or knee contractures.
- The flip-up angle adjustable foot plate accommodates fixed deformities at the ankle whilst supporting the foot.
To help in hospital settings or multi-user environments where attention to infection control is critical we are able to offer infection control covers; having replaced Velcro in all exposed areas with plastic profile fittings and zips and minimised exposed seams.
Review a Hydrotilt Chair
Users in care facilities often ask if they can get a Hydrotilt at home. No matter if you need one at home or you need them for a healthcare solution, we can arrange a Specialist Seating Chair Assessment and have a Hydrotilt Chair trialled at your required location. Arrange your assessment here
For more product features and specification, please read our Hydrotilt page