- Brain injuries (EX. Stroke)
- Traumatic origin injuries and NOT (EX. incomplete spinal cord injuries, pelvic and femoral joint fractures)
Pro Medicare Impulso Versa Inserto Seat
The Versa Impulso seating solution range was developed to answer the individual postural need (as per prescription) and numerous pathologies throughout the whole life cycle of use.
- Male and Female adaptability – Finally a solution that makes the difference with a fully personalised fit.
- Adaptability to the individual morphology and anatomy – Unlimited possibilities to realise the customise postural support
- Pelvic Total Support (PTS) – A perfect fit to the anatomy of the pelvis and related body segments, encouraging an active response of the
The distribution of the loads provided by the PTS reduces the mechanical stress on the deep tissues and significantly aids the prevention of decubitus ulcers.
- Free shapes padding – The innovative padding ensures maximum comfort and reliable protection.
A new solution – individually customisable for perfect reproduction of anatomical shapes
- Enable better foot propelling
The pelvis positioning system Inserto Seat Impulso is recommended preferably, but not exhaustively, for user with mobility limits or partially walking, presenting mild deformities and postural instability and misalignment such as hemiplegics/hemiparetic, diplegics/diparetics, amputees, users with pathological conditions of the hip and/or of the coxo/femoral joint in particular:
- Those who have mild leg length discrepancies, windswept, pelvic obliquity, pelvic rotations, posterior and anterior pelvis tilt, adduction/abduction limitations, flexion/extension, inward/outward rotation of the legs;
- Those who need pelvis alignment and/or stabilisation on frontal/sagittal/transvers plane;
- Those who need ischial/trochanteric/coxxygeal suspension;
- Those having a medium/high risk to develop decubitus sores;
- Those who need to balance the leg/pelvis/rachis/ relationship system in order to distribute the body pressure and to improve the functions;
- Those who need postural alignment in order to improve the control of the trunk to maximize the function of the superior limbs (i.e. propelling);
- Those who need postural alignment in order to stabilise the pelvis, the plegic limb and the trunk to maximize the propelling function (i.e. foot propelling);
- Those who need to balance the anteroposterior, lateral and/or bilateral body loads (i.e. fixity of the hip, lateral/bilateral amputation).
The pelvis positioning system has to be used with any supporting/wheelchair base properly fixed through suitable gripping systems
Each positioning system Inserto IMPULSO includes:
- A structural kit composed of a flat base of construction and 12 closed cells polyethylene inserts with different density, modular and configurable, useful to individually support or correct the posture of the pelvis, during the lifetime of use;
- A kit of padding, washable with a gentle detergent, composed of two layers of foam consisting of a superior layer of memory foam and an inferior layer of flexible polyurethane foam in the back area;
New 3D cover, air-exchange, incontinent, not flammable, antibacterial. It can be washed in tepid water with a gentle detergent. Do not tumble dry. The fabric doesn’t require the use of disinfectants.
The Positioning System Inserto Seat Impulso, in its design integrity and numerical and dimensional completeness of the supplied components (structural kit, padding kit, cover) can be easily adapted to sizes/ morphology/deformities of the user. This kind of operation makes the commissioning referable to a serial device.
The commissioning of the Positioning System Inserto Seat Impulso, deprived or modified, even partially, of its design integrity of numerical and dimensional completeness of the supplied components, built as per the written prescription of a professional operator in the function of the anatomy/morphology/deformities of the user, through the measurement detection and direct trials, can be referable to a custom device
Bathing Cradle Review
We have had a really exciting day today: our pupil has tried the Shower Cradle in the pool and it is absolutely amazing!! We set it up this morning with the rolls and headrest ect and the pupil has just been in the water independently for the first time with the TA beside and not needing to hold on to support at all.
we have shown it to lots of staff and will now start assessing other pupils to see how many more would benefit from using the cradle. it is so adaptable with the adjustable mesh/tilt feature and the different loops to hoist it into the water and it will make such a difference to our less mobile pupils.
Parent of Blind 10yo Child
“Being 10yrs old, blind unable to talk or walk would be enough to moan about for most…yet our daughter didn’t moan…until we got the Durance Junior chair.!!
She loves it so much that unless we get her out of her wheelchair, after school or hospital trips and into her comfy Durance Junior she wont stop moaning…she loves it.
Great personalised service were the customers needs are put first…Many other companies would do well to learn from Andrew at ambre-stone”
Team Lead for Children’s Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy
I have just been sent the most wonderful photo of ……… in her Durance chair. Her mum is thrilled that …….. is finally comfortable.
Many thanks. Sorry I cannot share this photo with you but take it from me she looks fab.
Professional Occupational Therapist
Using The Hugga system has resulted in demonstrable and measurable clinical improvements, protection or maintenance of body shape for my clients. A highly effective solution to postural care.
General Manager, Barchester Care Home
Having worked with Andrew providing care equipment support over a long period, I can share my appreciation of the genuine way he looks after his customers and clients a like. Someone who I have been happy to trust.
Critical Patient Carer, Hospital – Birmingham
The chairs are light and easy to move, meaning that they can be quickly manoeuvred to reach the patients who need them the most, and are ideally suited to the fast-paced Critical Care environment. Great service – thanks!
Manager, Assisted Living Centre
I find Ambre-Stone Healthcare very professional and competent with our patients, assessing their needs with our therapists – so correct equipment is put in place at all times.
Very reliable, knowledgeable about equipment helpful and most of all very friendly!
Matron, NHS Hospital
I would just like to say that the service we receive from Andrew Smith at Ambre-Stone is excellent. He always rises to any challenge we set him. I know I can ring him at a moment’s notice if a piece of equipment needs attention.
Patient Carer, Barchester Care Home
The guys at AmbreStone Healthcare Equipment always give excellent advice and from there years of knowledge in the healthcare industry, they give efficient professional service.