- BRAIN INJURIES (EX. CP)
TRAUMATIC ORIGIN INJURIES AND NOT (EX.SPINAL CORD INJURIES)
NEUROMUSCOLAR AND GENETIC DISEASES (EX. MD, SPINA BIFIDA, SMA)
AMPUTATIONS (EX. HEMIPELVECTOMY)
Pro Medicare Tanto Versa Inserto Seat
The Versa Impulso seating solution range was developed to answer the individual postural need (as per prescription) and numerous pathologies throughout the whole life cycle of use.
- Male and Female adaptability – Finally a solution that makes the difference with a fully personalised fit.
- Adaptability to the individual morphology and anatomy – Unlimited possibilities to realise the customise postural support
- Pelvic Total Support (PTS) – A perfect fit to the anatomy of the pelvis and related body segments, encouraging an active response of the
musculoskeletal system. The distribution of the loads provided by the PTS reduces the mechanical stress on the deep tissues and significantly aids the prevention of decubitus ulcers.
- Free shapes padding – The innovative padding ensures maximum comfort and reliable protection.
A new solution – individually customisable for perfect reproduction of anatomical shapes
- Enhanced propulsion
The pelvis positioning system Inserto Seat Tanto is recommended preferably, but not exhaustively, for users with mobility limits having mild deformities and a high need for postural containment and trunk stabilisation, in particular:
- Those who have medium/high leg length discrepancies, windswept, pelvic obliquity, pelvic rotations, posterior and anterior pelvis tilt, adduction and abduction of the legs;
- Those who need to stabilise the ischium;
- Those who need ischium/trochateric/coccygeal/sacral suspension;
- Those having a high risk to develop decubitus sores;
- Those who need to balance and contain legs/pelvis/rachis/ relationship system;
- Those who need lateral control of the legs as well as that of the coccygeal/sacral/lumbar to improve the control of the trunk in order to maximise the coordinate function of the superior limbs (i.e. propelling).
The pelvis positioning system has to be used with any supporting/wheelchair base properly fixed through suitable gripping systems.
Each positioning system Inserto TANTO includes:
- Structural kit with different densities, composed of a flat base of construction and 17 closed cells polyethylene inserts, customisable and configurable and useful to individually support or correct the posture of the pelvis during lifetime use.
- kit of padding, washable with a gentle detergent, which is composed of a layer of memory foam with low spring back action in the superior part and a layer of open cells polyurethane foam in the posterior part.
- New 3D cover, air-exchange, incontinent, not flammable, antibacterial. It can be washed in tepid water with a gentle detergent. Do not tumble dry. The fabric doesn’t require the use of disinfectants.
Bathing Cradle Review
We have had a really exciting day today: our pupil has tried the Shower Cradle in the pool and it is absolutely amazing!! We set it up this morning with the rolls and headrest ect and the pupil has just been in the water independently for the first time with the TA beside and not needing to hold on to support at all.
we have shown it to lots of staff and will now start assessing other pupils to see how many more would benefit from using the cradle. it is so adaptable with the adjustable mesh/tilt feature and the different loops to hoist it into the water and it will make such a difference to our less mobile pupils.
Parent of Blind 10yo Child
“Being 10yrs old, blind unable to talk or walk would be enough to moan about for most…yet our daughter didn’t moan…until we got the Durance Junior chair.!!
She loves it so much that unless we get her out of her wheelchair, after school or hospital trips and into her comfy Durance Junior she wont stop moaning…she loves it.
Great personalised service were the customers needs are put first…Many other companies would do well to learn from Andrew at ambre-stone”
Team Lead for Children’s Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy
I have just been sent the most wonderful photo of ……… in her Durance chair. Her mum is thrilled that …….. is finally comfortable.
Many thanks. Sorry I cannot share this photo with you but take it from me she looks fab.
Professional Occupational Therapist
Using The Hugga system has resulted in demonstrable and measurable clinical improvements, protection or maintenance of body shape for my clients. A highly effective solution to postural care.
General Manager, Barchester Care Home
Having worked with Andrew providing care equipment support over a long period, I can share my appreciation of the genuine way he looks after his customers and clients a like. Someone who I have been happy to trust.
Critical Patient Carer, Hospital – Birmingham
The chairs are light and easy to move, meaning that they can be quickly manoeuvred to reach the patients who need them the most, and are ideally suited to the fast-paced Critical Care environment. Great service – thanks!
Manager, Assisted Living Centre
I find Ambre-Stone Healthcare very professional and competent with our patients, assessing their needs with our therapists – so correct equipment is put in place at all times.
Very reliable, knowledgeable about equipment helpful and most of all very friendly!
Matron, NHS Hospital
I would just like to say that the service we receive from Andrew Smith at Ambre-Stone is excellent. He always rises to any challenge we set him. I know I can ring him at a moment’s notice if a piece of equipment needs attention.
Patient Carer, Barchester Care Home
The guys at AmbreStone Healthcare Equipment always give excellent advice and from there years of knowledge in the healthcare industry, they give efficient professional service.